Saturday, January 24, 2009

back in penang

finally back in penang le..hehe...hmmm...was kinda busy today...hehe...woke up early tot wanna go have breakfast at our usual place...but mana tau they already closed since Wednesday due to chinese new year..hehe...so end up i ate nothing then straight away to my facial place..

hmmm..i maintain my weight when i'm in kampar...but then my face more 'bak bak' dee...hehe...sleep alot and ate rice everyday...1st thing 1 do when 1 reach our home is to look for 'hokkien mee' and also my bed..i guess the same goes to my other friends..hehe...

ok..back to my routine today..hehe...after facial went back home to wait for my nephew to come my place...hehe...then go saloon..then first time i did manicure..ahaha...and it's quite cheap..superb cheap i suppose...only RM 20..haha..

and that's it for the day...later going for movie with kenny...long time din meet him also..hoping to meet my frens this new year..but then dunno got time bo..coz cny gonna be very busy..and need to go back to my granny's place in ipoh..then come back to penang..then go back to ipoh again on sunday...wat the..haha....i don't wanna drive down to ipoh dee..hehe....

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: