Monday, February 7, 2011

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR~!!!!
It's been 2 months since I last updated my blog here..
Time Flies..
New sem has already started...
Last Sem result was a bit disapponting.. but somehow..
at least it remains..

It should be a very happy festive season now where we get to wear new clothes,
receive ang pau's..
but don't know why,
I do not have the New Year mood this year..

PTPTN still haven't bank in for us yet...
so basically we're surviving by eating grass...hahha
I'm really very broke this cny..
thus, I only bought a pair of shirt..
Thanks to my da jie and I finally get a new pair of heels.

Yeah.. and I did Manicure too...
manicure that I only do it 1 year once...hahah
I;m currently back in Kampar..
Lots of things to fan...
my intern,
my project,
and my campaign..

I'll be going for my intern next sem
Should I stay in PG?
or shall I explore more in KL?
dilemma..

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: