Saturday, May 16, 2009

Last Day of Y1S1

well...on 11th may..was the last day of my Year1 Sem1 in UTAR..time flies and i've been there for a sem now...coming June i'll be senior dee....but it just feels like i just entered uni not long ago and 'Poohhh" 1 sem down...

currently back in penang...checking portal everyday to check for the results whether it's out or not..damn...nervous...and looking forward to it..heheh....looking forward as i wanna know my results....nervous and scared coz i predicted that my result wont be good....heheh....

anyway,these pictures was taken right after exam while waiting for friends to come down...hehe....

me and a coursemate...pai seh dunno how to spell her name..i look kinda tired though...didn't sleep for 3 nights..

me and jie...actually we took another photo...a better wan..but he don't like his pic there then he deleted the pic..chin kak...uckily this one also nt bad,..hehe

me and li teng

me and ya lee

me and jie min


that's all for today...hehe...only manage to take with them only..the rest tak sempat..hehe....next sem ba...

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

3 comments:

因心 said...

Wah, take with them nia lor... no need take with me lor... lei hou yeh...

HNG!!!

aries_gal said...

haha..all u say lo..i post your pic u say i post..din post u say i no good..hehe

因心 said...

That day you got take pic with me meh???