Friday, December 17, 2010

I'm sorry

As day by day passes by...
I'm getting more and more emo..
more and more worry...

I'm worry about my future...
worry about my result..
and I felt very disappointed in myself...

but.. Who knows how I felt deep inside??
all they can see is I'm playful.. not serious in studies..
but..
can they see when I'm working hard on it??
when I'm struggling??
sigh...

I'm actually very sad right now..
when I think about my result..
When I think about the papers I'm about to take..

and then I start to get frustrated with UTAR..
Why don't they allow us to choose our own minor?
Why must they set everything for us??
Why till my batch only start to have presentations for Intern report + NOT COUNTED in CGPA?
Why FYP also not counted in CGPA anymore??

That's our only hope..
to buck up and get a better grade..
but why UTAR changes its policy just like that and ruined our dream??

I start to hate myself..
hate myself for being such a person..
hate myself for not being smart enough..
hate myself that I've always wanted to show that I can do it..
but everytime I FAILED...

My mom gonna be very sad and disappointed..
.the same goes to my dad..
my sis...
I'm so sorry...





v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: