Monday, August 15, 2011

ASQ 2011 FInal & Party Night out

It's been long since I last updated...
Well, I think I missed out about the ASQ 2011 Final right?

It was my first time being to a concert - that's how I describe it la..
instead of competition, I prefer it to be called concert.. haha
It was great.. totally awesome..

R&B interviewing Geraldine's nephew

My Astro Chart show on air

Me and Fan Tuan

Me and Dane

Me and R&B

Me and Sam

















Me and Joe


Me, My sis and Jie Ying

Jun, Mico and me

The Leong family with Licus


My sis, me and Danny Boy

Kim Kim

I watched the repeat at home a week after that
and that the feeling was so different
everyone was so high on scene that makes the different..

After the competition ended, we went down to the stage and took some photos
Took with some artistes and the finalist...
They were all so friendly...

and yeah,
Celysce is back in Penang that week,
so after the concert ended,
We went to MOIS..
My first time clubbing in Penang!!

It wasn't that bad la..
Maybe because I went with a bunch of Siao ppl..












v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: