Sunday, June 24, 2012

Eve Lynn's Birthday



24 June - Eve Lynn's Birthday..
knew her for so so long.. 
but I guess this is the first time celebrating her Birthday with her...
and also the first time drinking with her..

My dear God-Sis...
knew her since I was.. 9?
haha.. couldn't remember much.. either 8 or 9 years old..
where we both always hang out at the video shop below my house..

Sometimes she'll follow my family's outing..
Sometimes I'll follow their family's outing...
I still believe I followed them to Taiping trip.. haha.
went to the zoo.. then half way raining.. 
then went to Taiping's museum..
and almost every weekend overnight at my place..

Sigh..
those were the days...
things were so easy..
times were so fun then...
but then.. 
everyone is busy with their tight schedule...

But despite all that, 
we still keep in touch and glad that you invited me to you Party..
hehe...
Had great times there... 

Happy Birthday sis...
May all your wishes come true..
and faster get married la.. heheheh
I need to diet, save money, buy new gown.. 
lots of things to prepare wan leh.. heheh
so must let me know early ah.. 
<3

Time for pictures again...

Getting ready to go out...



















Me and Angie @ Cheers Pub Time Square..
(Thanks Gie for accompanying me to the party)


Our fav selfshot moment in the toilet.. wakkaak

Cake Cutting time... make a wishhhh



Happy Birthday Sis..




















v(^_^)v
~luv &hugs~muakss 
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: