Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Gone too soon

Time flies..
Just like a blink of an eye,
it has been 6 years now..
But it seems like everything have only happened yesterday.

Woke up early in the morning today
and without me realizing
I walked to the back of the kitchen,
stood there looking at the sceneries..
and reminiscing about those days...
as well as exercising like how you always did...

You would always wake up very early,
standing at behind,
exercising by swinging your hands

I, then wake and clean up myself..
and after that,
I would hug you from behind
and wipe my face on the towel on you..
I was still so little then....

Till now,
I could still remember clearly what happen on that day
On the day that you finally leave...
How I held you in my arms..
with my hands covered with your blood
and I could do nothing but to only pray...
Pray that you'll be fine..
Pray that you'll never leave our side..

I was just a few hours ago that I held you in my arms,
and now,
you're gone.. forever...
You've gone too soon daddy..
Gone too soon..

I have yet to earn enough living to support you and mom..
I have yet to fetch you around..
I have yet to do many many things with you...

But, don't worry daddy..
I know you are doing fine up there..
And we are doing well here as well..

Sis have given birth last week..
and Jun will be delivering next month as well
I have found a job in E&O..
and mom is now doing 'part time' helping in confinement
and 'full time' taking care of her grandchildren...

I will work hard Daddy..
to assure mom a better place to stay..
a better future for myself too...

v(^_^)v
 ~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: