Monday, July 22, 2013

Singapore

3rd July was my last day at E&O..
yea.. after 8 months in the hotel line I finally decided to move on
but of course.. I do love that industry alot despite all the scoldings I've got from the guests...

5th -8th July,
I went for a trip with my family to Singapore...
my second time being there and it is still so beautiful...

So many thoughts came to me over the trip at SG..
that nothing here we could ever compared...

The trip was fine..
but not as fun if you compared a family trip with a trip with friends..
I didn't play much at USS anyway..
The Q was too long..
We were too huge..
and of course...
I Dint wanna play on a ride alone!!!

So here you are some photos of the trip





































v(^_^)v
~luv &hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: