Thursday, December 25, 2014

750 days

I finally came to Kampar last night.
Was kinda tough day..
HAd a flat tire..stucked in jam..
run here and there to look for the gold scissors
But at least all ended..
Was quite tired.. and end up i was at home at the countdown..
didnt event know it strikes 12 until the fireworks..
You called me asked me to close the windows and door Bt i didnt.
I heard noises and saw you come back didnt think of anything and so just continue my movie and work
Then you suddenly came in with a cake I was stunned and blur Mixed feeliNgs
The cake was nice but i actually feel wasted as both of us dont really eat cake
YOu then tell me you cant sleep..
run here and there the day to figure out how to celebrate and surprise me as its our 1st time celebrating our Anniversary.
Thanks for all the efforts baby I really appreciate it..
And i actually just thought of you to bring me to ipoh for a treat ..
But i know our financial are tight now..
Those days will come in the future I have faith in us.. Love you my boy.. Happy 2nd Anniversary ♡♡♡

No comments: