Wednesday, February 4, 2009

another bad day again

days are really bad for me this few days...well...used to it...whenever it's near to someday that is connected with my dad...im moody..i missed him...so so much...hwo i wish he's stil here to give me support...to pull me up when im down...

things weren't that bad at first...it all happen at night...after dinner with alvin and calyn...it was ok...until alvin had a nose bleed and said something like...'got cancer and gonna die' my expression changes my mood also changed...moody and sad...and i totally kept quiet since then...

well..i guess some of them did notice that im different...but then when they ask i just tell them im alright..that's tennee...haha...then back at home...'joking' around with them until i laugh till tears flow down..and that time,it wasn't tear of joy..i actually cried..funny huh...hmmmm...

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: