Saturday, February 28, 2009

it's been a long time since i last updated my blog here..this is because ive been waiting to get the pictures from my frens...pictures that we took on valentine's day with my coursemates at west lake..and also pictures of us again...at A box karaoke...

how's everyone lately??this week's kinda tough for me i can say..which i had only don't know how many hours of sleep...well..mainly because last minute preparations for exam i guess..haha..but even if i started earlier also,i won't get to sleep when it's near exam..it's not that i don't want to sleep,but i just can't sleep..hmmm...

there goes my IT mid term...and on Mon gonna be my PR mid term..sigh...i don't feel good for this mid term...i guess gonna flunk most of the papers...actually i'm quite looking forward for my chinese 1 but then at the same time,i'm worries..this is mainly because i can speak,understand and read chinese,but then the MAIN PROB is i CANNOT WRITE in chinese..and i don't know pin yin...sigh..i meant pin yin i know as in i know how to spell it but then not the 4 signs that determine which tone that particular character gonna be..

Yahoo...going back to PG this coming weekend coz got 3 days holiday..hehe..my frens asking me to buy this and buy that..haha..everyone miss pg food so so much...hehe..ok.i guess that's it for my post here..hehe...gonna upload some pics here...

these are those taken during valentines day...A box next post ok??





v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: