Friday, September 10, 2010

Disappointed

I'm back in Kampar today...
Many ppl asked why do I choose to come back today...
I don't know..
I've always used to come back few days earlier to prepare for my exam..
but this time, it's way too early..

Or maybe because today's his birthday eve?
Hmmm...
I actually really planned to come back and celebrate his birthday for him..
This is his 21st birthday,
I thought wanted to make it a memorable one for him..
and to surprise him..
but..
I was the one who got surprised...

guess I was too late ba..
His sis helped to plan for this..
but who knows, out of a sudden,
someone else suddenly ask him out...

His sis's friend..
thought that she left him alone at home,
therefore asked him out...

When I was walking to his house,
He was actually on the way walking to her house...
end up I just passed the cake to him, without lighting the candle and the cake is still nice packed in the box...
passed him his present,
Bye, and went home..
可能,我跟他。。
就真的没缘分吧。。。
.
funny huh??
wanted to surprise him but end up I myself got surprise...
hmmm..
what kind of feeling should I have now??
I also don't know...

Well...Whatever..
Just hope that he'll be happy and that's enough for me..


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!


v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: