Friday, September 10, 2010

DIY

Hmm...
Went for dinner with him and gang to celebrate his dinner at East Ocean..
We had that Peking Duck and omg..
Was so so so full after that...
you will know how big the portion is for the mee when you see the photos..haaha








Well...
planned to go watch movie after dinner..
but then hmmm... so last minute..sure sold out le the tickets..ehhehe...
but went to play pool with Stella jie and Sam..
haha..my first time playing..haha..
and we lose so badly to Sam..hehe



Oh yea..
so this is a card that I made myself..
learnt it from a DIY book since I was in high school..
Thanks to my classmate who lend me the book if not I wouldn't know how to DIY till now..haha







v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: