Saturday, October 30, 2010

Everybody (Parody)

I know it's quite sometime since my last update..
I wanted to post about my cruise trip during my last sem break
but I was too busy to do so..

Well,
I have uploaded the pics and currently saved in draft..
will upload and blog about it once I'm free to do so...

Hmmm.
my motive for today...
is to promote this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5hROwyCmmA

It's not a virus..

It's a link to YouTube where I have uploaded my assignment on it..

We were suppose to re-create a parody of the MV/trailer
suggested by our lecturer.. and so here is mine..

Pls kindly click to the link or the video below,
as marks is given based on the views on YouTube..

Thank You so much for the views..




Thank you so much


v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

1 comment:

Chucki said...

Hi,

I could find your email,
anyway, I'm going to paste my mail here for you.

Greetings from Exabytes.

We would like to invite you to join our Angel Programme.
All you need to do is just to place our banner in your blog,
you are on the way to earn up to RM1180.
On top of that, you will be given RM50 bonus upon sign up.

You may visit this link for further details on our Angel Programme:

http://exabytes.com.my/partners/angel/