Friday, November 19, 2010

My Artwork

This short sem is really really hectic and tiring...
lots of assignments...
lots of things need to be done..

but today.. I actually felt empty..
Do not knw what to do..

I haven't have enough sleep again...
Was busy with my reports on Wednesday as I need to hand in 3 assignments on Thursday..
Didn't sleep again for the whole day..then straight to class...
was really exhausted...

The last record I had was 36 or 38 hours not sleeping at all??
haha..this time was 32 hours..
and guess what??
I slept at 7pm last night once I reach home...
till this morning...

I've slept for 12 hours.. and then woke up...then continue to 16 hours...
that causes me headache for the whole day..
hmmmm... my life;s really upside down..haha..

Now most of my assignments is done..
Left 2 more projects...
1 is MMTools, that requires us to use the dream weaver...
2, Creative strategy's part 2 assignment that requires us to come up with the media scheduling and print ads....

but today... Im very very veyr lazy to do anything... just wanna rest...
but yet, I feel so bored and empty..hahaha...

ANyway,
these are the artworks of mine..
credits to CS and Mabel that helps me...
not forgotting Jon and Ugen too...
thanks alot for helping me to edit the wordings and all...haha
oh yeah.. and cheng hong too..
that helps me with my AI...

1st assignment..
need to design a christmas card...



2nd Assignment..
Design an Isotonic print ad....


That's all for today's post..
will be back again to post about my previous happenings...

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: