Tuesday, February 22, 2011

imsomnia

It's currently 3am now...
I'm having a morning class at 8am tomorrow and I'm still awake at such hours
I tried to close my eyes and rest but I just couldn't do so

It seems that I'm thinking a lot...
Seems like a lot of things are bothering me..
but, what is it that really bothers me?
I don't know..

Things are getting busier and tougher now
It's officially week 6 now
Everyone is so busy with their assignments and tasks
2 more weeks before the deadline of Intern submission to the authorities
2 more weeks to our Media Ethics deadline
3 more weeks to the actual event of our PR campaign that cost us 100% coursework
4 more weeks to reach our the Methodologies section of our FYP
5 more weeks to our Comm Law deadline
6/7 more weeks to our Final exam

Time are passing by so fast..
without realizing,
It is already the 3rd year here in Kampar
What have I done in these 2+ years?
Frankly speaking,
I did learn a lot and I'm thankful to meet all the precious people here in my UNI
Without you people,
life isn't like how it is right now

After all the things that happens throughout the years,
I believe we have now all settle down with our very own group of friends
and I am for sure gonna miss you guys..
Miss Hiao Gang..

How did this name Hiao Gang came up?
all thanks to our founder
Evin
My first impression towards this girl wasn't that good actually
and we weren't that close at first..
well, having such a long time here,
I believe things do happens that are out of our expectations
She joined in our group last year
If I'm not mistaken,
it should be Y2S2 where we're taking AV copywriting paper

She was suddenly left alone without any group in our tutorial and joins ours
From there,
we start to work together, joke together, 'chui sui' together, and HIAO together
The opening speech of hers whenever she sees you will be "Hiao"
That's how this name came up...
She was totally different from how she was
and we are now really good friends

Next will be our President of HIAO
Sin Wei..
I wasn't very close with her before when I was in Y1S2
I don't even know her existence until the 2nd sem when I was in the same assignment group with her
It was English for Mass Comm's paper
Sin Wei, Yama, Apple and I were in the same group
It was a great group to work with
but I wasn't hardworking enough to score an A or even A- for this paper, which I totally feel ashamed of and guilty

We only got closer when we were both taking French in Y1S3
We were very quiet at first in class
but as time passes by,
we started to talk a lot in class..
We lived very near to each other but we never carpool
She then left me alone to class and flew to Tokyo for vacation with her family
We started to understand each other more... exchange secrets, gossips
and then planned the next sem's timetable together..

That time it was only 2 of us in a group
and we were always worried of who would our group mates for our assignments
haha...
I still remember how silly I was when I forgot about one of our group mates for our assignment
We both can talk whole day and laugh non stop for no reason
and yeah..
She's a super naive girl where you would always wanted to trick her and kacau her...
Thank you so much girl for always being there for me
especially during that period of time...
I'm sure you knew which period of time I'm talking just now

Hmmm...
Tze Jinq,
I guess we knew each other in Y1S1 as she's Woon's roomate
but we weren't in a gang that time
I couldn't remember the exact time when we got close...
but if not mistaken should be Y2S1??

She's a very quiet girl if you don't know her
and people used to say she's fierce when she don't talk and smile
but if you get to know her..
She's totally a different kind of person..
believe me.. ;p
Sorry to say that she's the shortest one among us..
and pity her that she's always being teased by Wei and Vin, and sometimes Woon..
Me?
haha.. I seldom tease her about heights as I'm not tall myself..
talked about teasing,
we used to tease Wei and Vin,
saying that 90s born peeps always 讲话得罪人.. haha.
many silly and funny things happen

Finally,

Pei Woon
I knew her the longest I suppose...
We knew each other in Y1S1
Were in the same group for Intro to PR paper..
but we separated in S2 when we choose our own timetable
and then meet again in Y2S1 where we coincidentally registered for the same timetable..
or did we actually planned it??

There's too much to say..
but girl..
don't keep everything to yourself..
you'll burst someday...
no matter what happens,
we will always be there to support you..
Hope that you will know what I mean...

I understand that it is not easy..
but it takes time..
if I can do it, why you can't?
I believe you can also
as the saying goes;
"If you think you can, you can"
jiayou ba...
You'll realize one day that it is not worth what you're going trough right now..
It's time to wake up and move on

The girls of HIAO

and of course...
not forget Sin Mei
my best bud...
my 老婆
my ex room mate, and current house mate
someone that I see and meet everyday in Kampar,
and also someone that I always hang out with even when we're back to Penang

Literally,
We've known each other for around 15 years...
when we were in Standard 2 but I have no idea at all seeing her..
The only memory I've had was when we were in the same class in Standard 6
but to be precise,
We only got closer when we're in Form 5..
again,
without realizing,
it's been 6 years now..
Thanks lao po for everything..
you're really a great friend and I thank GOD that I met you guys in my life

WAIT!!~!

another 老婆 of mine...
Lin Hui
Someone who can share experience and teach me with my studies
someone who's great to bully
Someone who's great to share stories..
I forgot when we knew each other..
but just like Mei,
we only got closer when we were in Form 5
and then Shining Friends we formed
Thank you Lao Po..

not forgetting the members of Shining Friends..
Lay Mei
,
and
Chuin Pei,
you guys always shine where ever you are
Hope that we can have a full attendance gathering someday..
It's so hard to find a complete photo of us...

1 last final one..
Celysce...
my darling in Aussie
a friend that I've known for 16 years~~
If I'm not wrong, people used to call us twins when were in Form 4.
Not because we look alike,
but we were always together no matter we go..
Competitions, duties...
Friends would always tease
whenever you see her, you'll see me,
and whenever you see me, you'll see her too...

yeah..
we do have a lot of secrets too...
We've known each other since standard 1
and we got thru the ups and downs together...
she's change so much...
getting prettier and prettier...
she's a great fan of Shane of Westlife..
and guess what?
Her boyfriend's name is Shane...
haha.. .Coincident??? haha....
We were really like sisters...
Even my mom treat her as daughter as well..
then I will tease her.. "Faster call mummy la"
hahah...

I don't know why I suddenly had this post here..
I was lying on my bed,
couldn't sleep and suddenly had the feeling of updating my blog
and here it is...
all just pop up in my mind when I started to type...

The song that I think it suits the best..
Though it's not graduation yet..
but I hope that our friendship will last till the very end..
Friends Forever!!~


And so we talked all night about the rest of our lives
Where we're gonna be when we turn 25
I keep thinking times will never change
Keep on thinking things will always be the same
But when we leave this year we won't be coming back

No more hanging out cause we're on a different track
And if you got something that you need to say
You better say it right now cause you don't have another day
Cause we're moving on and we can't slow down
These memories are playing like a film without sound
And I keep thinking of that night in June
I didn't know much of love
But it came too soon
And there was me and you
And then we got real blue
Stay at home talking on the telephone
We'd get so excited, we'd get so scared
Laughing at ourselves thinking life's not fair
And this is how it feels

[1] - As we go on
We remember
All the times we
Had together

And as our lives change
Come Whatever

We will still be
Friends Forever

So if we get the big jobs

And we make the big money
When we look back now
Will our jokes still be funny?

Will we still remember everything we learned in school?
Still be trying to break every single rule

Will little brainy Bobby be the stockbroker man?
Will Heather find a job that won't interfere with her tan?
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly
And this is how it feels

[Repeat 1]

La, la, la, la:
Yeah, yeah, yeah
La, la, la, la:
We will still be friends forever

Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?
Can we survive it out there?
Can we make it somehow?
I guess I thought that this would never end
And suddenly it's like we're women and men
Will the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round?
Will these memories fade when I leave this town
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly

[Repeat 1 (3x)]


v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

2 comments:

Wyn said...

such a nice post...=)

touching~~~

aries_gal said...

haha..thanks sis