Sunday, February 20, 2011

Week 5 of New Sem

It is currently week 5 of my Y3S1..
things are getting tougher and tougher..
and more and more busy with our FYPs and Campaign

Well,
a friend of mine suddenly text me and asked me about my blog
said that it's been so long I haven't updated it..
hmm,
It's true..

I'm getting more and more lazy to update blog
as Im getting lazier and lazier to upload photos..

what photos I have that I have not updated here??
ALOT!~!!!!
lots till i don't even remember what have not been updated..haha

I'm currently back in Penang now..
came back for interview for my intern..
and yeah..
went to CHap Goh Meh's function held in Esplanade on Thurs..
with Mei and Jinq

Went to throw Mandarin Oranges with them..haha
It was just for fun..
Well,
Chinese believes that when they throw mandarin oranges on the 15th of Lunar New Year,
It'll be picked up by someone and somehow get to find their loved ones..
or something like that..haha

well,
in a way,
I might hope to find my Mr, Right,
but on the other side of me,
The oranges I bought is for charity purposes..
but it was fun..
hehe...
















v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: