Friday, March 30, 2012

Convo 2012

3 years finally over le...
but it feels like just a blink of an eye
this day finally come le..
Have been waiting so long since my sis grad...
It was a great day... Exciting.. Fun.. and of Course..
I get to meet my friends..

Went down to KL for my convo at Wisma MCA last 2 weeks...
wasn't that bad la,
but still...
graduating at Kampar would be even better...
The sceneries.. and of course my alma mater...

but too bad..
I only took a few photos with my robe on...
and the greatest thing is that...
I did not take photo of me wearing the robe with the flower and all.. ALONE!!
I mean.. I don't have my personal portrait for that..
What a waste.. sighh....

Went back to Kampar to return my robe..
and took some pictures before we left
Seeing those people walking here and there with their notes and all
I start to miss those days when we rush to class
loiter around while waiting for the next class

Being back in Kampar was fun...
seeing ppl cycling here and there really reminds me of my days there..
missed those times...

3 年,
说长不长,说短不短。。
这三年来。。都过得很开心。。
很想念那些日子

Such moments will not appear in my life anymore...
Have started working for a month now.
many ups and downs..
but i'm glad that i have great colleagues with me




my one and only family photo for that day... =)


Have been searching for so long and finally found a gang of PR

with the FBF gang... a.k.a. 38 gang

me and mei back in campus..

me and Sky.. thanks for dropping by and take photo

Jaryl came running to me and 'Small yiyi.. I also wanna throw the hat'

With Chuin Pei and Dae Mien

Alvin

We've finally graduated!!!






Me and Ugen... A great friend and senior I have in uni... Thanks for everything





Me and Dai lou.. during their convo













v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: