Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Day 4

It's like become my habit already..
to open up your page, and see if you're awake..
it has become my daily routine.

0830 open ur page telling you to wake up
0900 open again telling you not to fall back asleep and I have reached office
1300 remember to eat lunch
1730 i'm abou to finish work .. you wanna da baO?
1900 I'm home baby
2230 Welcome home baby

All these has become my habit and routine..
The only way I can communicate with you now..

But it breaks my heart again today..
when i finally got the courage to say I Miss You
and your reply was - 'just need some time'
my hope and heart crashed..
and then you asked to change FB status..
it crashes once again.. Coz once you change, my family will know it..
can we dont change yet?

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: