Monday, June 12, 2017

Lonely and Bad PH

Today damn emo..
It was my PH and so happens its his off day..
but.. he went out with his colleagues and I'm at home..
Where in the beginning he told me that he will bring me out together

Everytime when we both together, he would tell me dunno go where
TOday he go out with them, he went to Penang Hill - which previously have told him many times that I want to go since there is a love lock attraction there..
but we have never been.  Yet today, he went with someone else..

If I'm at work and could not join, it's fine..
but it's my off day and yet, all he said was I don;t know them and may not have the same topic with them and may felt left out.. and others others all no bring partner along

Suddenly felt I really got no friends now..
Wanted to find someone to yumcha also don't have...

Finally meeting Mei for dinner.
Then he said he is otw home.. I went to his place to wait for him
He looks not happy too.. then complaint tired and headache..
we then moved somethings to his home then later he said he is going out with them to drink again.

I then got mad again.
You came back and said tired but yet you go out to drink again.
Again said wanna bring me alone but end up said next time as I'm coughing.


v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: