Tuesday, January 20, 2009

3 more days to go

YES!!!3 more days to go and i'm coming back to penang...first thing back in penang is for the foods...hahahah...tonnes of assignment waiting for me le sigh...and all my presentation falls on the same week...means the whole week im only busy with my presentation...then exams also coming soon...omg...getting crazy dee....

sighh....sometimes we're thinking whether we should move to a new house or not...coz we're not the only one staying in the house..there's 'others' also...and it happen twice de...first was on my first day to sch...happens at night that really freaked me out..and my roomate cannot sleep because of that..the whole night i couldn't sleep and i;ve got class at 8am the next day...and on thursday im gonna be at home alone coz i've got no class but the rest got...sigh..scary..hehe...

things were still ok until friday..when lok saw some girl at the room opposite us...i'm sure he's not tellign lies because er...dunno how to explain it here..haha...waht u guys think??should we move or not??well...it didn't harm us..but still...not good right"??we heard that the place we're staying right now is famous of this..but then my place here is the most happening place around the whole area...and i've got no idea where we should move to...

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: