Tuesday, January 27, 2009

pics as i'd promised...

hopefully i can post the pics today as i've promised yesterday...well..CNY can be a very nice day to hang out at home or for u to gather around...but then...sigh...the weather is so so hot that it actually makes u feel like it's better to be at home than to go out under the hot hot sun..hehe...
this is the pics taken during our reunion dinner..



this is taken at OB Irish Pub at Equatorial Golf Club..hehe...taken on New Year Eve..
this is my sis,junnee,and alvin


me and alvin


and this...taken yesterday night...yesterday we went there again with my cousins frm KL..hehe...then after that we shifted to Oriental pulak..haha..
me and ee phing-at OB EQ


me and alvin-at OB EQ


this is me and my cousin,reith-at OB EQ


me and alvin-at oriental


Ashley and Jason-Oriental

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: