Monday, January 26, 2009

HAPPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

hey guys...Happy chinese new year...hope each and everyone of you will have a wonderful year ahead...and lots lots of ang pau k/??hehe....ive got some pictures to upload..hehe...some pics taken during my new year eve's reunion dinner...

well..i can say that it's kinda reunite all of my family members...but just left my cousin bro in SG only..my aunt from KL, and Japan also came back...here it is the pictures during the reunion dinner yesterday..having steamboat at my house..

ok...later after that,we went to OB Irish Pub or something like that...located at Bukit Jambul Golf Club there...wanted to post the pics here..but then..sigh..bad bad connection i've got...sad lo...cannot upload pics dee....next post ok???


v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: