Sunday, June 28, 2009

A box karaoke

today went to A box with me dears and babies..haha...had lots of fun...sing k from 12pm to 6pm...heheh...ugen was here as well to join us..but too bad ct and peter canot make it..haha...wow..if all comes...i can be there watching concert liao..coz ct,ugen n bernice sang really well..peter i not sure lo..coz nvr hear him sing before..hahaha....sry ah peter...

after that went for dinner...no tmuch to talk about la..but hten had fun..haha...bernice singing was really superb...ahha..and ugen also sang very well...awesome pair..hehe....

sin mei and bernice posing while singing..


me and da


me and baby jess


me and bernice dear


1st self shot of hte day


baby jess singing


da posing..


mei singing..that's jess's leg on her left..haha


bernice act cute..


take 2:act cool


3lovely ladies


i love you,you love me


look at them..sigh


baby jess and bernice dear singing


ugen finally came..hhaha


dear singing 你最珍贵 with ugen


me and baby jess


me and my lovely daughter sin mei


group photos..


ugen and da


ugen and baby jess


ugen and mei


me and ugen


dear and da singing


SLK kampar branch's members




bernice n jess's self shot with my cam


take 2


bernice and ugen duet again..


ugen, belinda, and me


ugen and belinda


ugenand belinda 2


me and ugen

dunno what she's donig


busy looking at the screen


busy messaging,,,ahem..


busy singing


self shot 2(busy taking pics)-but saw ugen behind(busy messaging as well)


bernice and me


mei singing

da's self shot


self shot using hp


singing form 12-6 was tiring.haha..but fun la..till then my frens..
v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: