Friday, June 5, 2009

y1s2

today's the last day of the first week...things are getting tougher and tougher and more and more busy le....all assignments distributed...some need to draft a plan and present on week 5 some need to pass up on week 6..haven;t paid for my fees, haven't buy my books...so hectic.haha

today's happiest thing was that Ms Gan is our tutorial for IPC which is Interpersonal Communication...as we get to choose our own timetable this sem, a few tutorials of this sem is mix with other course like JR and AV...today during our IPC...Ms Gan did an Ice-Breaking event so that the JR ppl can get used to or get to know us better as a family or a team rather than JR ppl and pR ppl...

so we were asked to sit in a circle..and each of us get a question and we'll need to introduce ourself, then where we're from, why do we choose our course..and finally, the question i got.. if you have something that can change your current situation, what would it be?

when i get his question, i am like..OMG..i then sat and keep quiet..my soul is no longer there anymore..until Ms Gan called me..i intro-ed myself and about the course..and when it comes to the question, i start to tremble,and finally... i broke down... i tried to control myself..but i can't... and then when i continue to talk, and to tell my stories, a few of my class mates cried..one by one...passing the tissues around..

well..thnks to all that lend me their ears and sorry about it..sorry about bringing up sad things of you ppl, and sorry to make u ppl cry as well..didn't mean to..

it's been 3 years now..i still can't get used to it..emo,moody when it comes to some memorable day...father's day is just around the corner..Happy Father's Day to all daddies in the world... and of course.. happy father's day my dearest dad...

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: