Tuesday, June 2, 2009

blog neglected

it's been a long time since i last update my blog..this is because of my slow internet in my hometown..hehe...

i've got lots of pictures and things to blog about i guess..hahah..but kinda lazy tho..hehe...a new sem start le...now become senior le..Y1S2..haha..today went for 1st lecture class...heheh...theh lecturer was kinda ok...hehe..kinda funny..hehe...but the paper seems to be very hard..hehe

well...this blog is actually to help a friend of mine...hehe...my senior...Peter took part in a IFeel magazine PK...a celebrity look alike contest..hahah...he is contestant number 1...do support support sikit ya..haha



and here is the link..

http://www.ifeel.com.my/vdr17807/web/pkmatch/pkmatchcontent.aspx?id=45#

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: