Tuesday, January 26, 2010

And it strikes AGAIN

26/01/10 (Tuesday), 2nd week of new sem, and it strikes again. When can I finally get rid of it?It's been 7 years now... I'm getting sicked and tired of it...and it's so troublesome.

Everything was fine the whole day..Joked and laughed as before.. and out of a sudden, I felt it is hard for me to breathe, and I starts to get numb and dizzy

and, it strikes again... same old case... and I was being sent to the Hosp AGAIN...
The doc in there still recognise me... and it's a new A&E ward. I'm like the regular 'customer' there... I meant patient la...was admitted twice last year... but hyperventilate strikes 3 times in that year..It was only my first year...

and now, week 2 of my second year, it strikes again... I dare not imagine, How it gonna be in the future? How if it suddenly strike during my working life?
I am indeed very scared.. How does this suddenlt happen to me?

Well, will need to stop now.. Did a blood test just now..and my hand is still pain..

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

2 comments:

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wyn said...

Are you ok now?

Take good care of yourself...