Thursday, January 21, 2010

y2s1

It's been quite sometime since i last updated...Sorry for that...Don't have a connection back in my hometown, and life back here in Uni is not that good after all...
It's just the 3rd day and I don't feel good about it...

Time flies...
It's already been a year ever since i came to pursue my study here in UTAR Kampar
I'm now a Year 2 student d..
but I don't feel proud at all..who wanna get old and leave schooling life right?

This sem is really tough...
I'm now kind of like..having.. 'culture' shock..culture shouldn't be the right term but i just don't know which word best describe..
Everything is like happening so fast and rush..
I'm starting to feel the hectic life..

It's just the 3rd day of my new sem..
but I already felt that I can hardly breathe...
I'm like having this trauma or something...
I'm starting to feel the stress in me..
I'm starting to feel the burden on me..
I'm so scared..very very scared..

I can feel that i acted differently lately...
I became very nervous..
Even when I talk to my frind,
I can get excited suddenly...
.I began to talk very fast...
Faster than I used to be..

What is wrong with me?
Can I stay strong till the end of the sem?
Can hyperventilation don't come and visit me this sem?
I doubt so...

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

5 comments:

Wyn said...

hang on there, girl...

u can go tru it...=)

you have our support!!!!

aries_gal said...

thnkx wyn....iM alraedy freaking out le...sighh

因心 said...

Wahseh new header!!!

Haiz, 3rd day you start stress. After attend class on the first day I feel that I wanna ki siao liao ah T_T

PhO3y said...

agree wif li enn...1st day class oledi feel wanna dying....hahaha...

aries_gal said...

sigh...yealah..feel like dying on the first day but not yet...but 3rd day is dead already...