Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Blog neglected...

It's been more than a month now since I last updated my blog here.

Things are getting thougher and thougher now... and time are now getting lesser and lesser..

Handed in 2 assignments last week, but that's just the first part of it..

Having mid term this Sat, and a presentation next week, which I have not yet prepared for any of it. Sigh..

I'm getting lazier and lazier now. I have been so busy and yet lazy to even update my blog here.

Went back for a week hols during CNY, but it doesn't feel like CNY for me. Went for teh Armenian St. Herritage thingy..and took some pics there..hehe

but before that, I would like to show this pic...I personally like this pic a lot..heheh

here's the pic taken at the procession













I just randomly choose a few pics only...heheh....for more pics, do visit my page at Facebook

Went back to PG again last week to witness the Procession that is being held only 12 years once. Guess I won't be going back to PG so soon anymore..

Came back to Kampar on Monday( I should have come back on Tues instead!!) and had some nice food with Mabel before we start to suffer or lives here.

Went to Shinjuku on Monday with Mabel.. and here are the pics of the food that i've taken

I personally love this potato salad alot.. but it's a lil bit expensive la.. RM 7.90 for this..

This Tofu also taste good. You have to try it once it is served... served while it is hot..haha.. the outer layer of the tofu is first fried before it is served with the gravy..therefore it is still crunchy and nice..


This is my portion of mee, Kyusyu or Kyushu Ramen I don't remember...it's actually a set with drink and dessert, only cost RM 14.90 and the portion is very big..


k la...it took me days to upload this blog just to upload the photos..wakkaka...enjoy your day everyone, and wish me luck in tomorrow's exam k?hehahah
v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

2 comments:

Wyn said...

wah...sudah pigi "Japan"??

wers my pressie? keke

aries_gal said...

har??japan??

ph..u meant the restaurant is it?