Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Magnum countdown concert

Today and tomorrow will be my off day.. today Julio came to Penang to rehearse and prepare for the 2010 countdown concert at Queensbay.

Waited for him to reach Penang..haha...and had fun chatting with him..though it was only a short while but then still had great times...and met Jojo also...she's so pretty in real...heheh

Me and Jojo

Me and Julio

Me and Ju 2




self-shot at coffee bean while waiting for him..

today went to Queensbay and no where else..haha...thnaks to Mei who teman me the whole day..we then sat at coffee bean minum kopi and makan cheese cake..heheh

I guess i missed out lots of post lately..hehe...let me update about what i did during chrismas.. Was off on that day as well..I meant Xmas eve..ehehe... Went to UPR with Mei, Danuas and Parry...oh yEa...not forgottign alvin also..long time buddy..haha...it was so long since we last contact..hahaha...

Me and kor

me n sin pei

ALvin, Parry and I

SinMei, SinPei and Tennee

Sin Mei, me and Alvin

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: