Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hurt~Again

Once, and again, I'm disappointing you..
Just finished my 2nd paper, and I can officially tell you..4 words...

G~O~N~E!!!!!!!!!!

When I had my IPC exam in Y1S2,
I came out from the exam hall and hugged my friend and cried..
Trauma and shocked and blank and... speechless..
That was the first time I cried after an exam..

This time,
Y2S1,
the first time,
I went for exam, and I don't know how to do..
out of 6 questions..
I couldn't do even half of it..
and I doubt that I could ever pass this paper with my such low coursework marks..


Yeah..I was sad and down.. damn emo..
Everyone was facing the same problem that I'm facing now..
I was trying very hard to hold back my tears..
I was trying very hard to not repeat the histories..
but.. I failed... FAILED>....

Talked to my mom over the phone just now..
told her that I just came back from exam..
She asked: "How's it? ok ma?"
then I replied : "from my tone and the way I talked, you know how I did"
told her that this sem, I will die very badly..
and I mean it..
I don't even dare to hope to get better result..
I just hope that I could maintain so that I still can manage to buck up next sem

She then asked me have I eaten and had my meal
I told her no..
Yeah.. I did ate a bit before exam, but I just couldn't finish it..
then, was too nervous and scared..
no appetite..
Now, was too down and sad..
no appetite..

She then told me not to stressed up myself too much..
asked me to take care of myself..
I couldn't stand anymore...
Tears keep on dropping..
heart keep on aching

This song is dedicated specially for you me dear mama




Daddy,
I've once again disappointed you..
I've once again failed to fulfilled what I have promised you..
I'm just so... pathetic... hopeless...
and again.. HURT from Christina Aguilera... I'm sorry for hurting you..



v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

2 comments:

因心 said...

*hugs*

Take care. Tomorrow got a more important war to fight.

aries_gal said...

thanks...