Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dream~~

Today was a very very busy day for me..hehe...
Slept at 4am yesterday and woke up at 0930 today..
fetched my mom to market and went to buy things..
till 4 pm only reach home..hmmm..damn tired..
and get ready for dinner...
soup, dishes.. Bernice, Wah and Sharon is coming over for dinner tonight..
here are the pictures..hehe..




and after that get ready to go out.
went over to Autocity as friends were there..
and Kenny was here with us as well..
At first didn't plan to club..but Bernice wanted to go..so I accompanied her..
but well.. I admit that I did ENJOY!!hehe..nice outing with you guyss.. <3


and here..this is the song for today..hehe..


Had a great night...time for me to get some rest...

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: