Sunday, May 9, 2010

Lately, my life turns upside down..
Coz my life now turned 360 degrees...
when ppl wake up, I sleep
when ppl sleep, Im awake..

but now, I still haven't study yet..
Tues is my exam d
sigh..

haha..
Tho emotion not stable lately,
but then,
I'm very happy lately..
Met new friends,
Good news from other friends..
Seeing ppl happy is happy enough for me...

There's something that I'm proudly to announce,
You mean nothing to me anymore..
I know I can never meet another person that can make me feel the same way
I know that even I have let it go,
but then, you're still an important friend to me..
and there's always a place for u..
If you ever needed someone to turn to,
I will always be there..
but then, I'm proudly to tell myself and everyone that
I'm healing..
and I'm feeling better..
browse thru your page the other day...
The feelings were different now..
Guess this time, I can really let go luu...
Let go everything which I couldn't do so for this 4 yrs..

I'm proud of myself..hehe
after so long......
I can finally walk away from you...



v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

4 comments:

Silence said...

i like tis song..=D

aries_gal said...

hehe...ya..i ilke that song too

Khai said...

nice song..and take k gal =D

aries_gal said...

thanks khai..