Sunday, August 15, 2010

WHY?

It's been another week that I neglected my blog again..
Was very busy last week..
RUshing for assignments..
1 day 3 presentations can really kill me..
4 days sleep less than 10 hours..
What a hectic week..

but it's ok now...everything's done..
just left 1 presentation on week 13...
can rest for a while and then start for my finals preparations d..

My friends keep on telling me that they felt that there is something wrong with me..
is that true?
Maybe?
Even he told me that...can he really feel it?

I finally confessed...
think back also funny...
I actually accidentally confessed through MSN...
but, he acted nothing..

I once confront him again about the issue,
then he asked me what msg..
you really didn't know about it?
or were you just acting as if you never knew?

为什么我要那么傻?
为什么要一次又一次的为你担心和伤心?

after that day, you didn't reply my sms or msn anymore...
I thought you were angry...
I msged you and apologize..
you told me you were busy with assignments...
I have nothing to say..

Till yesterday night...
I duno what should I say..
Maybe i should tell you Thank You and SOrry..

I finally did what I wanted to..
told you everything face to face...
It was the first time i drank so much...
I drank a bucket...
Pei Fern drank almost a bucket...

She's sad too...
same problem..
she's more drunk than I am...K.O.
but I;m still conscious and know what im doing..

I finally told you everything...
but why do you still remain silent?
All the things that you've said and done..
were you just trying to comfort me?
just to make me feel better?

you know you still treat me so good..
It's even harder for me to let go?
you know..sometimes i hope the time will stop last night...

you really makes me love you and hates you at the same time..
I hate the phrase you told me..
I just want an answer.. just a YES or NO..

Just tell me you don't love me and that's it..
Evrything's clear...Everything's settle...

Is It really so hard to do so??
why must you remain silent and tell me the phrase that I hate to hear?
I really what I should do..
Im not putting hope on you..
but why are you doing things that will give me false hope/?

Last night you were all wet coz of the rain..
I really hate myself for it..
I emo, but you have to face the consequences with me..
accompany me sit under the rain..

You must take good care of yourself..
cannot sick...
I really felt very guilty...

Song for today is 我以为 by Victor Wong..



All the lyrics, pin yin and translations are in the clip..so I didn't paste one here..hope you enjoy...


v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

2 comments:

C~H said...

wow 1bucket lo...drinker..xD
btw cheer...

aries_gal said...

C~H.. I also duno I could drink so much... maybe when emo time can drink ba...