Thursday, January 5, 2012

Welcoming 2012

This year's New Year Eve wasn't in Penang Island as well..
Was supposed to be in Sungai Petani as they were working there
but last minute changed of plan..
So it's celebrating instead of working

We stayed in Penang..
thought of going back to Penang Island..
but afraid that we might caught in a massive jam,
we decided to go to Autocity instead

Sorry mom for not accompanying you to Jessie's wedding dinner
I do feel guilty actually..
I followed my relatives to mainland and asked them to drop me at Pacific
while on the way to mainland,
my cousin sis keep on brain washing me..
saying that it's still early for me to regret..
I can still change my mind to follow them to dinner instead of celebration
but sorry dude..
I've made up my mind..
XP

here are some of the pictures taken that day..
and also throughout the journey in Penang la..
my first time having Haagen Dazz...
with you all again...

Fondue... Costs about RM 69 if not mistaken..
but it was really tasty.. yum yum..

after Haagen, we walked around and stopped at Tao Lounge
and there's where we had our countdown

Me with he cocktail named Tao..
the waiter said it's suitable for girls..
but I don't really like it..
Maybe because the pineapple tastes were too strong

We were anxious about 12am for the countdown but without realizing time passed and we suddenly heard sounds of fireworks..
The singers at Tao made it overtime i guess..
so no countdown there and the song "final Countdown' was played late.. haha




The fireworks were superb...
It was extreme large and our view was nice..

There you go.. my very first picture in 2012..
that glass next to us was AK 47..
I guess I prefer tht compared to mine..wakakka

The couple for the day.. Sky and Xiao Ke

my first self-shot picture in 2012


Cheersss~~

Dudu with Grey's hat..
looks cute isn't it?


Me and Tian...

<3 this pic.. nice..


Dinner at TAO








Edward a.k.a Ah Bird performing on stage..
it's an annual competition called Teen Idol

Cascy performing Jess Lee's 煎熬.. nice..
but then they said it wasn't her best piece

New Year's Day..
Grey and Edward playing the Drum at Avenue's arcade

He look pro isn't it?

Before heading home, me and Ke




v(^_^)v~luv & hugs~muakss*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: