Monday, January 23, 2012

Krabi Trip 2012


Finally back from Krabi trip
Had fun with Hiao Gang during this graduation trip..
not sure when we gonna meet again in future
but I'm sure,
the memories we've shared will always be there..

Here,
I would like to apologize to you guys if I have ever done any things that hurt your feelings
you know I didn't mean it

Krabi was a great place to go..
Relax.. and fun
My first time went snorkelling and kayak
was freaking tired after kayak the second day..
but it was real cool and fun..

seen many things that I'v never seen before...
well.. here are the pictures taken ...
for more photos, do visit my FB page ya..

selfshot photo under the ocean.. nice.. <3





Add Image



















v(^_^)v~luv & hugs~muakss*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

1 comment:

aries_gal said...

Dear Sbipk,

THanks for the idea. I do look forward for my next trip to Thai.. either to Phuket or to Bangkok