Thursday, October 30, 2008

look different??

hmmm....everyone keep on telling me that i look different after my hair cut..what u guys think??sigh..wanted to post my pic up here but couldn't do so...sighh...haha.i met a friend of mine in Queensbay today,erm,my ex-colleague i supposed?haha..both of us worked for Penang FON but he quit already.hmmmm...what so special about this matter is i found it quite funny that everyone keep on telling me that i look different after my haircut and ppl cannot recognise me..haha..and so when he finally called me,we chat and he asked if i'm studying or working and so i tol dhim i'm currently working and will be studying in JAN.That's when his friend replied to this.."next year JAN will be going to Form 1" i was like ... =.=|| swt..haha..i admit i'm kinda baby face tho..many ppl says that..ahem..haha..but i guess saying that i'm form 1 is a bit too much la..haha..i'm way older than that...haha..hmmm...tomorrow's eric's birthday party...hmmm...and also halloween..seems ike everyone going for halloween party and all..ahaha..

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: