Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Beloved Dad

Daddy,
You're the greatest guy that I've ever met in this world,
You're such a great person,and of course,a great dad too
Nothing in this world could ever compare to you

The 24th September 2006,
Was a memorable day for my family and I
It was the day my beloved dad passed away
Although he's no longer here with us in this world
But,he has left sweet memories in our hearts

For the past 18 years,
It has been a wonderful time for me
And I guess the same goes to mom and sis
I’m so blessed and glad to have such a great dad like you
Who never hesitated to sacrifice for us
Just to let us live in a better environment and to make us happy

Thank you Daddy for always being here for me
And also the lessons of life you taught us
You taught me how to be in dependent
You really taught me a lot of things

I apologize for what I’ve done
I know sometimes I may have hurt you deeply
But deep down, I love you a lot
I really can’t imagine my life without you

There’s something which I never got the chance to tell you
What I wanted to say is
“Daddy, I love you” I really do
and you’ll always be in my heart

although you’re not here anymore
To protect us, bless us, and care for us
I’ll always love you Daddy

May you rest in peace
Till we meet again in paradise..my dearest Daddy

No comments: