Saturday, October 25, 2008

yeaHH....3 days Hols~~

hehe...after today got 3 days holiday..yeaHH>..haha...but still the same le..need to wake up early also..haha..coz my cousin came to pg today..so need to bring her around..tour guide...haha...then tomolo need to go to office to collect my stocks for my MPD(multi-point display) for my guardian outlet..sighh..next week eh job wont be so easy le..summorei dunno how to do...haha.even worse...hahah....tomolo i'm fully booked..haha...have to bring my cousin go around pg..then go pray...coz tomolo's kathina celebration...haha..then my eldest sis n my baby nephew also coming back from kl...
hehe..the other one is my cousin bro's daughter..hehe...cute leh both of them>??hehe...sighh...so sien..i miss my hair so much.hahah...gonna go for another cut soon..tomolo when my sis see me she sure gonna laugh her heart out..hahaha...and my bro in law too...hahah....sighhh....hmmmm....i felt my hair kinda weird...mayb im not used to it kua...but then i felt it's like.too straight le..im now like ppl from eygpt...haha...those kuna wan ah..hahah....and now my fren call me cleopatra..hahah...

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: