Monday, October 27, 2008

moody??

hmmm...today went out with eng seng,hin fook,and huei pheng again..my SLK gang..but only few of us..haha..where are the rest of the SLK members???hmmph..well..why do i post this as moody??hmmm...was talking to a friend of mine,know her thru the net or should i say in a forum,and then to msn and chat alots...it's been a long time since i last chat with her.Visited her blog today which makes me think about many things.life and death?love?(no matter btwn family or friends) and many things.In her blog she posted that her dad is sick,and this reminded me of my dad.He'd left us for 2 yrs plus now..n i do MISS him VERY MUCH...and i LOVE him VERY MUCH..when my cousin came the other day,we talked about lots of things about our histories..and talked about my dad..i really missed the days the we used to had.I know i shouldn't be like this coz if he knows about this he won't be happy in the other world but i just can't help it..everytime whnen i go 'visit' him..especially when im alone,i just cannot stand and break down..coz i never expected him to leave that early..sighh..christine,i understand how u feel de..but at least now he ok le then good la..thanks god..hmmm...i miss u so muchie daddy...my dearest dearest one..hehe...love ya lots..muaksss

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: