Sunday, March 15, 2009

i swear..

Hey peeps..it's a brand new day and a brand new week coming..time flies and it's already the mid of March and soon coming to an end..woke up with kinda moody mood today..

last night went to yam cha with li enn,sin mei,bernice,keong jie and 2 seniors..eugene and chow tion..haha..only to find out that they are actually the same age as us..but then me and mei do look like lil kid in front of them..not to say they're old or matured,just that both of us kinda small in size and look slightly younger than our age..haha..syok sendiri

last night,we talked about studies..we've got a few top students there..and i do admit that i didn't really put lots of effort into my studies this time and also i did wasted lots of my time..i don't wanna stay like this anymore...everyone keep on saying that year 1 sem 1 is the easiest and it is the border line that u have to set for yourself in order to get better results in the future..

it starts to make me think alot..ive got 2 more test this coming week...and ive said to myself..and i swear here..in front of all the readers of mine and also my dad..today onwards,i'm gonna waste no time..and really put hard effort and concentrate on my studies..finals is just around the corner..i don't wanna flunk any of it again..

Daddy,i've disappointed u again and again with my stpm result and uni application..i swear to god that i will never disappoint u again..im gonna try my very best...do whatever i can to get better grades,better future so that i can take good care of mom..this is what i promised u right now...when i go back to PG in apr,i'll say it right in front of u..i know i've been a very disobedient girl..it's been a long time since i last went to 'visit' u..i do really miss u my dear..

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hereby take your swear seriously and will try my hardest to make you study besides stop jio-ing you for yum cha/karaoke sessions unless we're stressed till insane and need some place to release emotions.

Ganbatte, my dear! *hugs*

aries_gal said...

thnks my dear..

Gmee said...

dun swear la. i am sure u can do it eh. sorry din reply ur sms. no credit.haha. im back in SP d. so u gambate ya. i will support u from SP. u can do it eh. :)

aries_gal said...

thanks J..so fast go back SP de??then when coming back?

Gmee said...

erm go back PG every two weeks qua.haha. that is according to wat I plan to do la. lolx

aries_gal said...

wow..hmmm..pc fair working??on the 17th...

i wanted to waork..but then the coming monday is already study keave..i scared dunno can make it bo