Saturday, March 14, 2009

PR Prom Nite..part 2

hey guys...as ive promised...will upload more photos..

me and E Fong


me and geraldine


leng lui's of Y1S1 and also Kent the torn among the roses..haha


me and sam(t3 class rep)


me and zhi xiang


li enn,bernice and me


me and mei mei(our y2j for the night)


me and yamamoto


me and boon a.k.a wen wen


me and susan


me and jenny


me and pei woon(t1 class rep)


me and er..some senior...forgot his name..sorry


me and er..my neighbour..haha..but dunno his name as well


me and geraldine-at ghany after prom..haha


PR Y1S1 at ghany after prom


last photo before washing away the make ups


me and jason(his beat box very keng)


me and edward


Prom Queen candidates


me and chi ji-our clown in PR class


me and edward-our clown in PR as well and also MC for the night


me and poon hui


li enn,ah jie and me


me and zhen yi


committee for the night


PR Y1S1


mei and peter


me and ya lee


me and kah chun


eugene and bernice dancing


mei and keong posing after performing


mei and keong 'jie' dancing


mei and keong while performing


the prom king and queen


alicia and edward dancing


bernice performing on stage


the torns among the roses-the guys in PR Y1S1 and they are already the majority of them..we got i guess roughly more than 10 guys out of 90+ students


PR Y1S1


i guess that's it la...lazy to upload dee..too many..got a few videos wanted to upload but it take so so so long...and say error uploading it..sigh...wait for part 3 ba..

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah why u take so many photos wit so many pplsss... but none is with me???!!

aries_gal said...

coz u are not there lo..hahah..just that simple..hehehe...

Anonymous said...

Sobs... there goes my ugly face, shown to the whole world. T_T

aries_gal said...

wer??u're pretty k my dear..