Saturday, March 14, 2009

PR Prom Nite

wow..my first prom ever...had lots of fun..hehe...and took many pictures too...gonna upload some videos also but then something's wrong with my cam..so it look kinda weird..it'slike fast forwarding the video like that..haha..thnks to bernice who make-up for me..hehe..like it...

me and bernice


leng lui's of PR Y1S1


me and zhen yi


me and li enn


me and calyn


me and Dr.Choo(IT Sir)


me,edward and li enn


me and alicia(Y1S1 course rep)


me and keong 'jie'


mei,me and li enn


me and eugene


take2


me and peter


k..i guess that's all for it for today la..to be continue k??wanna zz de...nite everyone

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

2 comments:

Peterzai said...

hi hi~

of cuz remember u ^_^

upload prom pic jor wor ...haha

hey, i wan those pic ler, send me plz !!

i link u blog ady...hope u dun mind ^^

aries_gal said...

hey,..sorry oh..i now only saw ur comment..hhaha...

i uploaded long ago dee wor..hehe..how to send u??