Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tiring day

it's been a very tiring day today..slept at 4am last night and wake up at 7 am this morning...

i wanted to fulfill my promise as what i did..haha..last nite when i on my laptop and signed in to my msn,ah lok was teasing me saying 'eh,i thought someone swore and said don't wanna waste time de?do u want me to help u?i'll smack the screen of ur laptop so that it won't distract u anymore' haha..he's a funny person..haha...

well..i did play for awhile..then keong jie and li enn came to my house...the objective of them coming to my house is to drink the soup that i'd cook on sunday.hahah..then they brought their chinese together as they've got there chinese 3 mid term test today...

both of them is very good fren of mine...really like my sisters...take good care of me,buy things for me to eat when im sick...and of course,buying things for me to eat when im sick also including evan la..haha..or else later if he read this see i din mention about it later he scold me..haha..jk jk...they teach me and guide me about my studies..thank god that i've found this 2 good frens..

they were revising about their chinese 3 and im practicing my chinese 1..haha....though li enn is younger than me,but she's like a elder sis to me..mayb im still childish la...haha...and she's chinese ed...so yesterday keong jie keep on saying like 2 sibllings teacher their younger sister..haha...thnks so much...

well..i've got my PM exam this wed or i should say tomorrow,but then i didn't study anything about it..PM wasn't my cup of tea since don't know when..haha..nvr even touch PA when i was in Form 6..i tried to study or flip thru it for a while..but then i end up practicing my chinese again..and there goes my whole night writing chinese...does it count as not wasting time??

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OI. You ah... really pak pai wa eh mia sia...

I. AM. YOUNGER. THAN. YOU. LAH. AUNTIE.

*sobs*

aries_gal said...

i know u younger la..but then that situation looks like im youner ma...hahah