Thursday, July 9, 2009

ASSIGNMENTS

dead tired of assignments...sleeping late again..cracking my head to finish my assignment...i m not satisfied with my job right now..wanna correct it..but my mind is blank now,,damn...sigh...

assignments, oh assignments,
my never ending assisgnments,
you are like part of my life now..
no matter where i am or what i do,
all i think of is only you..

thinking of how should i settle you,
thinking of how to send you away,
thinking of how to make you leave by not dragging my self to hell
thinking of how to make you leave by leaving me good results...

assignments, oh my dear assignments...
i just can't wait for you to leave me alone..

dunno what to post about la...but anyhow..wanna wish HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to JLKK..haha..dunno what to call u also..haha... and ya..happy belated birthday to my coursemate Kuang Cheng also..haha...celebrated his bday just now...can even hear them formthe 2nd floor of my house...ahah....

have a nice day everyone...ciao..

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

5 comments:

因心 said...

OMG~ *touch your head see got fever or not*

You siao assignment until make a poem for it... Swt... you need me to call ambulance from Hosp Bahagia, Tg Rambutan anot?

Hahahahaha~

aries_gal said...

haha...ya ya..i seriously need it..haha

PhO3y said...

wa...u do assignment till sort liao...can publish ur poem at utar forum...haha

aries_gal said...

pho2y, got utar forum wan ah??mana??

PhO3y said...

got ar...sam din forward d link 2 u meh???i 4got d link liao...haha...if u wanna noe ask sam