Wednesday, July 22, 2009

when i was back in PEnang, went out with my sis and cousin bro with his brand new Honda City..it's already PJF now..and yea..it's a nice car to drive...but the length of the car is ok for me..just that it is much bigger in size and higher compared to mine..higher is better but i can onlny see hte dashboard in front..haha...

oh yea..we went to youth park on Sat...just to bring his daugther Casey to go around and look for monkeys..haha...

my niece..Casey a.k.a. 'Ah Bi'


look at him..


ya..it was Bon Odori and i went with Lee Lee and then meet Lin Hui and Phoay Koon there..they came back for a day trip just for the Bon Odori event, organized by their UUM's Japanese Culture club or something..haha..and Lin Hui is obviously very excited of it..haha

me and lin hui


me and lee lee


lin hui and lee lee




there's actually a pic of 3 of us but then it's in lee lee's camera..hehe...

anyway, time to go now..guess im going to bed without any revisions again tonight..

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

4 comments:

bernice tan said...

wah..dear..when u wanna bring me gai gai with tat honda city?kaka...

因心 said...

Well, the bonnet of the new Honda City is kinda "steep", so even though I'm like so much (ahem...) taller than you also I can't see the front tip of the car. So don't worry. Haha.

aries_gal said...

bernice: not my honda city lai la..haha..my bro wan..i bring you go kai kai with Proton Iswara la..haha

因心: i din worry also..haha...you're counted normal la...my bro so much taller also cannot see the front himself la..haha

Wyn said...

nvm call me de...so sad laa...haiz