Thursday, July 16, 2009

Here I Come..

going back to penang this week..si happy..it's been a month since i last went back to penang...having mixed feeling...haha..both happy and not that happy as well..

happy is because i get to go back to hometown..get to rest nicely at home and meet my mom..hehe..

not that happy is because i want to go back to visit my fren as well..he met with a very serious accident and was hospitalized.. im not sure whether he had been discharge or not...for those who read chinese newspaper. i suppose you have seen this news published in their respectives newspaper.its a very serious one where 2 cars are actually a total lost.

lots of things i wanna do when i go back..have to go service my car...talk about servicing, i had a flat tire again.sigh..after 2 months ive got a flat tire..this time was the other side..the right tire at the back...i noticed it at night when a housemate of mine shouted for me and tell me what happened.

the next day i asked keong to fetch me to sch..and after our PRW tutorial class, he fetched me home and accompanied me to the tire shop located at New Town. asked that person to help me check if my tires are ok as i'll be going back to penang this fri.. but anyhow, i made up my mind to go back to penang TONIGHT right after class..

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

No comments: