Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy family

today was a a tiring but happy day...went down to ipoh again today...but went alone this time...took train at 11.27am this morning and reach ipoh at 12...why do i go to ipoh?haha..coz today my mom and sis will be there...hehe...

met my eldest sis...it's been a long time since i last saw her..then get to meet my mom...then complained to her about a lot of stuffs...

ate alot today..this 2 days cannot eat rice d..haha...have to et only mihun...haha..no la..just joking...if i really do so, my fren gonna kill me...haha...came back after dinner at around 9..my bro in law fetched me home..my nephew's really cute..hahha...can call me 'yi yi' d..haha...

me nad jary
l

jaryl

he will say 'cheesseeeee' when take pictures..haha


jun n jaryl


me and 二姐

me and jaryl


:>


mom and jaryl


those was the pics taken just now...after dinner..when separating with my mom..hugged her and say goodbye...that feeling doesn't feel good...i obviously miss her a lot...and i actually feel like crying..haha...

just now reach home nia go find belinda,jess and ah keong yam cha...then after that went to west lake with keong and belinda...talked about a lot of things..shared a lot of things with belinda...and also makes me thing about a lot of things..something that i myself do not have an answer for it...

we talked about almost everything..studies, family, friends, love...haha...it really makes me think a lot...haha...all was fine..but love..i actually have that question mark in me, which I, myself, have no answer for it...coz i don't even know the answer...well..just forget about it...i know it's confusing and , it's not important after all..sigh..why am i thinking of you right now??i guess you know who you are right?

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

4 comments:

因心 said...

Your nephew cuter than you! XD

Hor... talk bad about me at Westlake is it? No wonder I kept sneezing. :P

aries_gal said...

haha..sure he cuter than i am la...

haha..yea yea.were bitching about you..got sneeze till nose red red ma?

Wyn said...

is dat the same person that you talking about that you`re thinking of?

If yes, next time, think of the on stay on the upper floor 1 laa...=P

Be happy ya...You`ll be fine...

aries_gal said...

wyn: what u mean that same person that im talking is the one im thinking?