Wednesday, September 16, 2009

2 down.. 4 more to go

jsut came back from campus.. had my UAMA 1004 Intro to Advertising paper at 0900 this morning... didn't sleep last night..i'm actually damn sleepy right now and feeling dizzy...

well the paper was kinda ok...at least what i studied came out and what i skipped didn't ask in the essay part..''phewwww'... at least it was better than what i've expected..

oh yea..sorry for worrying you guys due to my previous emo post, but i just can't help it that time.. was really very down and sad... that day itself, when i went to had my dinner or should i say supper?coz it was 12 somethign to 1am when i had my dinner..haha.. i asked keong to accompany me..wanted to ask Sin Mei, or Angeline but they have got exam the next day, so i dare not disturb them...end up i asked keong to accompany me..then talked about the topic again..my eyes were filled with tears again... haha.. and once he reach Ghany, the first word that came from his mouth was, your eyes were swollen. didn't realize it was that bad..

anyway, everything's over now, i have to look up ahead as there as many things out there waiting for me.. Daddy, i knew you loved me..i knew you will always be there for me..every time when i'm sad, you will come find me in my dream, talk to me, hug me, and tell me that you forgive me and never get mad at me. I saw you again that night, it was the sweetest night throughout the whole examination week that i've had.. you hugged me and say that you love me.you said let bygone be bygone.. and kissed me at the forehead saying good night.. Daddy, I LOVE YOU too...

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

3 comments:

day-dreamer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aries_gal said...

day-dreamer, no worries la...mayb only that part nia leh..your media type still ok ma...

Wyn said...

all the best, gal...

take care k....you can do it!!!=)