Monday, September 28, 2009

Kampar waterfall

Didn't sleep for the whole night again..don't know what happen to me... insomnia... sigh..or mayb because of exam??finally finished my last paper at 11.15 just now...sigh...don't know what to say about the paper...hehe...but guess it was better than IMC...hmmm...now extremely excited coz i'll be going to genting tomolo..heheh...

i slept at 7am on Sunday morning, and woke up at 8 then sleep again and finally woke up at 9...

Bernice and I followed Alvin and Darren they all have a day rest at Kampar's waterfall... first time being there...with the correct group of friends as well.. get to know some new friends here and all of them were very very siao..haha....

starting our journey

here we are

wonder what those guys looking at...

alvin's sexy pose

Kite curi take our pics...wakaka

the water is so cold....

all start to siao...



grp photo...

grp pic 2

the stones there

actually that wasn't what alvin posed..


all tired liao

Darren 'pai' pose..

me and darren

before cabut from thr



me and Kuang Sze

me and equinox

me and SzeChin

me and shin yee

me and Owodog

me and alex

me and Boon-if im not mistaken

me and Kelvin

me and wang zi

time for the zhi lian me again..hehe

say cheeezzeeee


me and darren a.k.a Hsiao JIng Teng

Having our lunch at 36 stalls

Shi Hao and Bernice



alex-eat also wanna pose

all bz eating and tired liao

everyone look here....


ya i suppose that's all ba...haha....it was a great day..hehe..and will be going to Genting tomorrow...Wuuhooooo..hehhe...

v(^_^)v
~luv & hugs~muakss
*¦Têññêê a.k.a.*¦¢µ±!e_Gîr£¦* a.k.a §ümlvlèr ¦*

2 comments:

bernice88 said...

wuuhoo~nice trip..hehe
really enjoyable...

aries_gal said...

ya ya,..really nice..hehe